Friday 26 December 2008

Turkey Day = Thanksgiving Day 261208 Day 3

Day 3

Another day again...

Today never go out with my aunty but decided to go Petaling Street (茨厂街) to have a look...

All thanks to my bro's friend... brought us go there... the second time go with the KTM... hehe...

Actually was planning to go there for lunch... but end up din make it coz saw the famous 'muar chi' ... of coz I have to drop by to have a try ... There are variety of flavour...









The Black Sesame Muar Chi

This is the mix one... with all the flavours...

The mango flavour one...

I heard my bro's friend said this stall is the third generation d... it's been 24 years...



This 2 things enough to fill us up... It's time to get back and prepare for the dinner... can't wait for the Turkey meal... As usual, have it in my aunty's condo...











Haha... this is the place where I sit with my name on it...



Order it from the restaurant which my aunty ordered it every Christmas... Alexis...

Here comes with a clearer pic which everything put on properly... Ain't it looks very nice??



On the right hand corner, the brown colour thingy is the turkey's filling...





Spring rolls that wrapped with duck meat...

The Turkey... This year the Turkey is not bad... The meat indeed very juicy...

The Cranberry Sauce... the Turkey never perfect without the sauce...

The after meal dessert... The little cuppies... for me it's a little bit too sweet d...


This meal really filled me up with joy and happiness... it's good to have a reunion every year... for us we don't have the Chinese new year reunion dinner but on the other hand, we have it during Christmas...

No comments: