Tuesday 18 November 2008

Yum yum Steamboat....

Today went for something nice again... Hunt for good food... haha...

Actually this place been open nearly 20 years... I can't remember when was the last time I been there... just slightly recalled it's been long long time ago... maybe when I was 4 or 5 year old...

Where is the place actually?? haha... stop of bla blaainngg anymore...

It's a steamboat restaurant... Goh Huat Seng... Have you guys ever heard before??

This is a TeowChew restaurant which serves steamboat and all sorts of TeowChew dishes...



Here comes with the dishes... They have different kind of package to accommodate how many person... We're taking the RM100 package... But it is more than enough for us...


This is the so called antique steamboat with using the charcoal instead of gas... This is the uniqueness of having steamboat there...



The fan that kept the charcoal burning...



A clear pic of the food... the chicken and fish cake I guess...

The tofu, mushroom and beansprout... never had a steamboat that came with beansprout...

The cuttlefish and octopus...

Fish ball... I hate fish ball

I donno what's the name... with the meat filling inside... I can't recall about the price... damn... Short term memory lost...

The fish head... one of the expensive dishes among the rest... it cost RM37... anyway, personally I don't quite prefer fish or head either... coz it's kind of stink...

Here comes with the mee teow... This cost about RM18... but kind of like not enough to eat... hehe...

The dessert... 'orr cha' in Hokkien... orr means yam and cha means fry... not too sweet just suits my taste...

Anyway, this meal really fill me up till bloated... Thanks for Ah Lin aunty for treating us such a nice meal...

Address: 59-A, Lebuh Kimberley, 10100 Penang
Tel: 04-261 5811/5646
Business hours: 12 noon to 3pm and 6pm to 9.30pm
Close: Alternate Mondays

No comments: