Tuesday 11 November 2008

111108

Finally the moment that I really looking forward to arriveeeeeee...

First, exam finally is over after suffering for almost a month...
Second, ah beee and I gonna celebrate our 3rd Anniversary...

So celebrate all at once... muahaha...

Actually planning to go movie but donno why end up in Borders... Seriously, I really hate books... But he is very clever said he gotta spent the 10 bucks voucher in Border's Starbucks and so won't keep on buzzing him to ciao...

Talk about Stabucks... I donno since when I can't take any caffein due to cause me dizzy and heart pumping very fast... so rarely go Coffee Bean or Starbucks anymore... So was thinking why not go for Green Tea Latte... Damn... I din know add the whipped cream need extra money... I was so shockkkkkkk when I saw the receipts...



This Green Tea Latte cost me RM17... But after drink it... everything is worth for the money... It's just so nice when added the whipped cream... makes the whole thing became so creamy...

It's dinner time... Guess where we go for dinner??? Went to the place where we went there 3 years ago... (which is our first date) hehe...



This restaurant serves freshly bakes pasta and homemade pizza... Although it looks a little old style... But the environment is way of simple and comfortable while playing some jazz... Normally it will attract more of the tourists... It's located in Chulia Street...

If you guys who like mango lassi, this would be a place for it... it's much more tastier than Sri Ananda...

This is the Chicken Pot Pie (RM16)

It came with the creamy soup with chicken cubes, potato and carrots as the fillings... It definitely can compete we the Dome one...

This is the Hawaiian pizza with slices of turkey ham, pineapple and olive (RM17)...

This meal really makes a perfect day and I have a wonderful moment...

No comments: