Saturday 18 October 2008

This few weeks been really busy... Donno busy of what... Just feel that exam is near... Level of STRESS keep on increasing... HELPPP!!!

Just now went to 1-Stop for Taiwan Food again... For my point of view, I will stick to 1-Stop instead the stewpid Gurney one... They're not so kedekut... I mean the way they give the minced meat... whatever... besides, waitress more friendly... Gurney one definitely sucks...

Went there for dinner because the sticker is full... so got a free sets... ohlala...

This one I would strongly recommend... If you guys like a big sweet stuff... This would be a good choice... 芝麻鸡套餐 Sesame Chicken... All the while I've been stick on the 排骨饭 but today just thought of why don't I give a try on other things... and I have made the right choice...

This is the 牛肉面, Beef Noodles... I'm not really like it as the noodle is a little bit tasteless while the soups are too spicy... Overall it's just ok...

Anyway, we have a good meal there...

Actually was planning to get the bread pudding in Island Plaza... But too bad... can't get it... But saw something kind of strange...

This is the India Little Corn... but not really small also... hehe... Looks kind of weird with the colour... and it's real hard compare to the normal corn we eat... I guess it's for Halloween usage...

No comments: