Saturday 27 September 2008

Today Geok Ling called early in the morning... Buzzing buzzing pili pala to woke me up... asked me out for lunchie... Went to somewhere which so long never go d ... Ingolf... but what a sad thing, the only thing I can eat is the soup...

This is the Broccoli cream soup of the day... oh yumyum... It only cost RM4.30...

This is Geok Ling's order... Pork Patties... I forgot the price d...

The whole day hang out with her... went to Gurney, Ananda, Prangin...

When the moment is playing, the time seems moving so fast... Now is the time get back to do assignment... feel so lazy... that's the reason why I'm blogging...

Gotta stop now and cont my assignment...

1 comment:

Baby Devil said...

hey dear, seems like u stil busy-ing v ya assign. non-stop..gosh!betta take good care of yaself alrite? btw, i tot u suppose to drop me smtg abt ya assign so tat i can help up?well, anytime, dont forget to ring me k! hugssss