Friday 1 August 2008

Today's lecture finished at 11... so the whole freaking day gonna be free... But of coz I won't just let it be...

Went for brunch with Geok Ling at the usual place... haha... Ananda again... actually I'm feeling 'geli' with the food d... but can't think of any place which is near my house and it's cheap... haha... Anyway... beehoon goreng and banana lassi... hehe...

Here is the main purpose for me to blog... hehe...

I'm going to bake cuppies for ah beee.... as his birthday cake although it has been late for a week... but who cares?? as long as I bake... hehe... But this time not really success maybe mummy pour too much of milk that make it too wet...

This is before I decide to add some topping on it... looks so plain... hehe... so try to make it a different...

This is after added the candy.... with the smiley face...

How I wish I can open a cuppies shop... hehe... baking with all this little cute cuppies... will think of it after graduate... To be a cuppies queen... hehe...(Don't laugh at me ya)

No comments: