Saturday 23 August 2008

Crabbie catch-up...

Today crab crab coming back... This time really really short... come back for just a day...

Meet up at Old Town in New World Park... What I can describe on the food there is... 1 word... Terrible... The food is real sucks with unreasonable price... Can't feel that it's worth for me to pay such amount for money.... I don't mind to pay for 1 bowl of 'Ipoh Hor Fun' for RM6.80... for god sake, can you guys do it better??? The way they do it can feel that just 'cin cai'... then serves it to the customers... That's it if nobody compain... Ok... Enough for complaining it.. The purpose to go there is not for the food... Anyway, we have a wonderful moment together... hehe...

Surprisingly... crab bought me something... I was like WHAT?? So BIG!!!

it's the BIG BIG M&M.... how big it is when I show you then you guys will know...







Can see the different now? HAHA!!

Thanks a lot ah crab... Donno want to hugg you or mucksss you... hehe... Love it so much... Bought lots of M&M for me...

4 comments:

Hiroshi Takaya said...

They increased the price by 50 cents adi I think

Mabel said...

Yesss... it's terribly suckss...

~*miemie*~ said...

lol....i am so sorry to meet u there...XD lol
ahahah....crabbit catch up
y ur title like tis
like i am gona catch by U...
=(
ahahahahah

Mabel said...

Haha... no big deal... the food is not the main reason ler... the only point is to meet up with you only mer... don't said so...