Saturday 5 July 2008

Saturday....

It's the time for me to posted up my yummy food again... this stupid bubble, said crab crab copy him... but he's the one who copy my idea...

Today went to the Vietnamese Restaurant for lunch again... actually not really feels like wanna eat but no choice... kma belanja, so I cannot said don't want... hehe...

This is what I ordered... pork with basil leaves... anyway, it's a bit too salty for me... it came together with the size dish vege which taste so deli, a bit sour and spicy... and the vege soup and chendol... overall, doesn't really satisfy as I'm more prefer the crispy koay teow...

After the brunch and have some chit chatting, it's already almost 4.30... 'Mum' called, said wanna go Queensbay for her blouse in MNG since she can't make it yest in Island Plaza... So picked me up at home and heading towards our destination... Luckily I din get to see anything which attracts me... pheeeww... done with her shopping, went to Starbucks...

This is my Caramel Cream, it's only milk, caramel and cream... I know by just see the ingredients, it's all fattening... haha... anyway, once in a while... no more coffee for me now and then... hehe... I scare might die of drinking coffee again...

This is Geok Ling's one... donno what Green Tea... But is her favourite... another one not drinking caffeine...

After finished drinking... go home... and mum is getting prepare to go for her colleague's birthday dinner in Batu Feringghi...

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

=(
make me so sad suddenly..
=(

Mabel said...

why sad ler? don't be sad ler...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

crab dun be sad sad ya..when u come back we can go..