Monday 21 July 2008

New Semester... New Begin

21st July 2008

New Semester Begin... But it doesn't seems so good to me... Just got to know that they not gonna offer the Finance paper for this sem and also next year... damn it... It means I'm gonna delay half year in order just to complete this f*ck paper... and now just trying my best of luck to appeal and see whether can get through with it... pray hard to pass me... will go to the hospital to get the mc tomorrow... hope the mc and report would help... hehe...

Even though is a new sem, but just seems like everything gonna be real tough to me... just so worry that can't able to cope... but the time table is still alright... not so packed as I thought... have 1 day off somemore... hehe... anyway, just do for my best... since I have done really well on 1 of the paper last sem... so I will keep it up...

No comments: