Monday 19 May 2008

My Birthday

Birthday should be happy right??? Yess, I'm very happy but... growing older d... haizzz.... anyway, nothing can change it...

This year as usual... didn't celebrate also... just went to Salsa for lunch with ah beee...

The Pumpkin Soup...

This is the main course... but I can't remember the name d... donno what chicken breast stuff with shrimp... the gravy is nice... if the chicken is drumstick would be even nicer...

The dessert is super special... never have such dessert before in any set lunch meal... ice-cream with fresh fruits at the bottom, custard, chocolate tart and fruit cake...

It really bloat me up... after that, just went to shopping....

That's all for my birthday.... simple yet meaningful... about the pressie... I'm not gonna reveal here... hehe....

2 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

chicken? shrimp? yummy! =D

Mabel said...

yaya.... yumyum.. just that i will more prefer the drumstick instead..