Wednesday 14 May 2008

M10 Reunion

Just came back from Seawind... Have the M10 gathering with only 10 persons... Is it successful for the first time reunion??? I donno... Let me think whose that... mum (Geok Ling), Seow Jun, Zi Xian, Mr. Neoh, May San, Huey Fang, Yong Yong, Kit Yeng and of coz me... everyone doesn't seems to change much... aiii... the topic is the same... talk about study... talk about career... and now everyone gonna start their new working life... busy interviewing... But I'm still suffering here, everyday busy with assignment and exam... this is so called my life... but everyone said should appreciate the study moment... once it's over, it will never turning back anymore...

Anyway, its great to meet up with old friends... but I just felt so strange... especially...

Whatever... I can't imagine when we'll meet up again... everyone gonna busy with their new life in the future... just wish everyone good luck...

5 comments:

kxin said...

wah still got reunion lo...

Mabel said...

wahaha... first time... anyway... donno when will be the second time...

Baby Devil said...

i should join the reunion...sob sobsss..i missed it...=s miss u so much my dear

Fu Yuan said...

wah...it's impossible for M12 to have reunion...

Mabel said...

how come?