Friday 11 April 2008

It's going to midnight... but I'm still struggling here with the stupid assignment... unfinished stuff... piles of work makes me out of breath... Today the whole day just busy with the assignment in the lab... been facing the computer for almost 10 hours d... no choice... who ask us to born in this world and everyday suffer with the stupid assignment...

Just had my supper, and I can't remember when was the last time I had my supper... It's actually very bad to have supper, but whenever i stress or study, I'll need to eat a lot... but luckily not really put on much weight... hehe... Had a Banana Pie... yumyum...


Alright... got to stop now... have to cont the assignment...

3 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

ah bel...gambate ya...

KaReN said...

加油~!!!
the photo alrdy uploaded....

Mabel said...

I will...

Cao jellyfish, finally update your blog ya...