Sunday 13 April 2008

Happy Sunday

Sunday again... the day I looking forward the most... hehe... as usual... breakfast, lunch, dinner and hohoho supper... Basically, I just hang out in ah bee's house... today brought along my notebook to watched the Hong Kong tv series 和味浓情... laughing non-stop... and ah bee said he's gonna concentrate on his stuff but end up watching together with me...

When going back, stomach growling due to laughing too much... went to Ananda for supper... let me show you all, the Indian's cream of chicken soup... have you all tasted before?? I know must be curios with the taste... actually it's not bad... got chicken chunk and lots of garlic with only cost Rm4.50...



2 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

the chicken soup looks good....yummy...i wan, i wan...

Mabel said...

got mushroom soup as well... but just donno you like it or not.. I feel that you might feel that the soup will be weird once you taste it... it's totally different taste with the western creamy soup...