Thursday 27 March 2008

Finally today someone came over to do the refilling on the tar road outside my house... I don't know whether is the government or Boon Siew Group ask them to do... anyway, it's all good... coz the stupid lorry everyday ups and downs using the road... really hate them... it's not only annoying, and also dirty the road and polluted the air... and of coz broke the tar road... holes here and there... damn it... build so many houses for what??? all also the stupid developer... This is how they do it... just outside my house....









4 comments:

Vince said...

Boon Siew Group who is the one taking care of these Tar roads around your neighbourhood.

Mabel said...

I donno... maybe is city council and not under Boon Siew... some more asked me want to do outside my house... but will charge... said 'kira murah murah'... later will chop us with few hundreds... NO WAY!!

Baby Devil said...

haha....hw long i nvr go ya house dee...miss u loads galzzz....

Mabel said...

I can't remember... 2 years ago i guess.. hehe..