Friday 1 February 2008

A peaceful weekend

Today gonna left 3 of us at home... my naughty chicky cousin and aunty coz they all went for my grandma's younger brother son's wedding in KL... so mafan' so we din go coz after heard he said that Mahathir and Agong might going as well.. Hell no... stay at my home sweet home better enjoying some quiet and peaceful moment... hooray... Go there sure gonna have proper dressing... night gown, high heels.. Hell I'm gonna feel uneasy then...

Haiz... cannot go S'pore d... so sad so disappointed... mum not gonna sponsor me for the air ticket... she said just gonna sponsor for the passport... Nevermind... I'm gonna break the bank... muahaha... I think I must be mad then... save money first... Crab Crab, wait for me yaa.. I'll be going soon... haha...

Siiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ wuwuuwuuuu... :(

Alright.. gotta stop now.. gonna pick my naughty chicky cousin back from sch...

1 comment:

~*miemie*~ said...

aiyo...nvm lar....sure got chance 1 rite