Sunday 3 February 2008

Dinner in the JAIL....

Due to yest din buy anything while in B'worth, today after breakie went to Queensbay again... hehe... This 2 days walked until my leg-ache... Finally get to buy something... hooray... love it so much... thanks ah bee...

By the time we got back home, it's already 5... as usual, online... and ah bee as usual, pengsan again... else he's gonna be dozing off when fetch me home... Actually tonight he suppose to join his colleagues for dinner in the jail... hehe.. it's a newly open Japanese restaurant ~ OBAKE-YA 监狱居酒屋... Poor me.. have to eat by my own... so was struggling on what to eat later... by the time we left, it's going to 8... so just drop by some food court to buy dinner... the nasi lemak cost me RM5.20... when I got inside the car, he told me that 'I think you gonna follow me for dinner coz the dinner start at 8'... I was thinking... How am I gonna do with my nasi lemak?? Was scratching my head all the way and thinking whether want to follow?? heard ah bee said that gonna be lots of his colleagues going... end up no choice, follow him... and you know what, only 7 persons include 2 of us... said until I thought they gonna booked the whole restaurant... scare me...

When we reached there, they're still waiting outside for the seats... wait for almost 15 mins there's only seats avalailable...











Sukiyaki RM25






Actually for me, averagely the food is still not too bad but cannot compare to those Japanese restaurant like Yataimura... Price is unreasonable... very expensive... and the menu only available for a-la-carte... no bento, no set meals... something that's not make sense is the green tea which cost Rm5.80 for a glass, I have have 5 glasses outside d... the food basically can't really fill up due to the portion is small and price is sky high... I feel that most of the ppl going there just for the environment more than for the food... and the feeling of lock up in a small room... 7 persons cost about RM175...

At least have the experience... But this kind of place if really go for dinner is not encouraging but for friends gathering is still ok... cam-whoring more than eat... hehe...

5 comments:

Baby Devil said...

wow..u guys really eat everywer in penang huh...LOLx..wer's d restaurant located? i wana go see see... hehehe...looks so interesting... js ignore d food...=p keke

Vince said...

Obake-Ya is located next to Equator Academy of Art at
http://tinyurl.com/2vwr2d

Baby Devil said...

oh! thank u.. js town area..hmm.. i nvr notice it b4.. hehe

~*miemie*~ said...

heihei..i wan go here...

Mabel said...

we go when you come back for exam loo... hehe...