Saturday 9 February 2008

Day 3 of Chinese New Year

Today is Saturday but doesn't seems like it's new year to me anymore... as no longer have the feeling of new year... crab crab back to S'pore today... so sad... actually she wants to come back with flight tomorrow... but the stupid MAS damn expensive... round trip cost RM1200... it's really sound ridiculous... thought that their seat frame it with gold one... really stooooooopid... really miss her so muchhh.... crab crab, when're you coming back to Penang to stay???

Today have my brunch at 4... can you imagine that?? can be said as my tea d... too bad... waiting for my DD ah bee... cannot complain much... shhhh... so just have a simple and fast and with air conditioner brunch in Giant hypermarket's food court... first time tasted the malay sizzling noodle... not bad just that a bit too glueish... at about 5.30 we went to Queensbay to get the movie ticket... ah bee wants to watch Sweeny Todd acting by Johnny Depp... you know what the counter person told me?? sorry we no longer have this movie anymore... it's a mistake on the website... wtf... I just said I'm gonna see your manager... sigh... they can't do anything on it... of coz not watching... ruining my Chinese New Year... luckily ah bee bought me a holland french fries to calm me down... yumyum...


Looks yum yum right?? the fries with donno what meaty sauce... forgot the name d... but I feel that it's just taste like spageti... the size of the fries bigger... this fries cost RM5.90... don't you guy feel worth to eat it??? or rather go McDonald's...

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

haha......soon....but not so fast lar~!!!>..
muz miss me yea.....muaXx muaXxxx....

Mabel said...

sure... gonna miss you like crazy then... always missing the moment when we hang out together...

Vince said...

Thanks to the Holland fries that calm down my ah beee. hehe
The Holland fries website is http://www.holland-fries.com/
and to know more about the origin of Holland fries goes here
http://www.stim.com/Stim-x/9.2/fries/fries-sidebar-09.2.html