Sunday 13 January 2008

Weekend with FOODS....

I just realize that how I spent my weekend... not spending on clothes... not spending on clubbing or books or shopping... but all spent it on food... just food... Breakie, lunchie, tea, dinner and supper... after took our breakie will gonna think of what's next... haha.... Life is always good of staying in Penang with full of foods surrounding us... Food is cheap, lots of variety, and many many more... My friends always said that I'm so 'tham chiak'... and I even created a 'Tham Chiak Chick Blog'... Can you imagine that?? But if not 'tham chiak' and what's the meaning of living in this world with full of nice food... but of coz living in this world not only for food... there's still lots of thing to do... but I'm not fancy on shopping... and only prefer to shopping with mum... hehe... coz don't have to pay... muahaha...

Finally I get to eat something that I've been long waiting for it... one year only once... Prosperity Burger.. sounds weird right?? hehe... but no choice... Penang don't have Burger King... the only beef burger which is nice in McDonald's is Prosperity Burger... But so freaking expensive for buying a burger cost me almost RM10... sometimes do think of it's really not worth to eat fast food although it's nice... but after paid that amount of money but still can't fill up the tummy... sigh.... who ask my appetite so good... But sometimes just can't resisted... hehe... Anyway, after the burger, we went for chendol... can't really filled up... hehe....


This is only the box coz the burger was already inside my tummy... haha...

4 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

aiyo..every year oso d same 1 lar......
properity burger....
which year u never eat....~!!!!!

Mabel said...

haha... every year i also eat but every year the stupid McDonald's also increasing the price...

Baby Devil said...

i try the prosperity burger yest..oklar the green tea.. js dont taste it together v d burger nor fries...else, it bcome sux.~!! =.=" LOLx

Mabel said...

The green tea tastes so disgusting..