Sunday 6 January 2008

Wedding Dinner In G Hotel

Sunday suppose to be our day hang out together... buttttttt...... mum told me that gonna attend for a wedding in G Hotel... My cousin's wedding.... W H A T?? I was thinking I'm not gonna attend... wedding dinner suppose to be boring, noisy and of coz gonna question by those aunty uncle... But I got no choice...

Just came back not long ago... not so worst that what I've expected... we reached at 5 plus coz they gonna have the tea ceremony in hokkien 'pang teh'... but of coz I'm the one who queuing to get 'angpao'... (muahaha)... money face... After the matrimony, dinner getting started... service was excellent... food is not bad... everything was great... within my expectation...

I was thinking... wedding is just a ceremony... but it's not so easy to be together, there's ups and downs in order to solve it together.... I feel that it's not so simple to describe by words... Thats why we should appreciate of those who's around us... appreciate what we have now.... so that we won't feel guilty for the rest of our life....

The interior design in the ballroom is so nice...

This is the menu.. Acceptable if don't complain about the food... :)

2 comments:

Vince said...

It's not so bad after all right ?
Hehe.. G hotel maaa..

Mabel said...

Haha... ya...