Friday 4 January 2008

Recently blog quite often coz all the while I never have the habit of blogging... Blog partly is to express the happiness and sadness... Ah beee always said that I'm not so easy to reveal my inner feeling to others and same goes to express to him... normally will just kept to myself and get moody... of coz ppl who is around me will get the signal of what happen to me... Maybe I'm not so well on expressing my feeling to others...

Today finally we got the chance to have lunchie together... It's kind of like reunion with ex-schoolmate.... hehe... with mum (my best buddy) and tc... even thougt only 3 of us, but we seems like having unfinished conversation... talk for few hours...

Think about reunion, I can't wait until Chinese New Year to hang out with crab crab and mum... go for beer session.... (mum cannot drink but can only drink milkshake) hehehe... Looking forward...

No comments: