Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year 2008

New year, new beginning... everything gonna be brand new in year 2008... shit... I'm getting older 1 year again... I'm still having holiday... what a long long holiday really bored me till death.... doing nothing... damn...

What a new year eve celebration!!! Went for a private party in Cubar... thought it's gonna be really fun there.... but... there's only 1 word I can describe... B O R I N G... it's just a small room with not more than 40 ppl I guess... can't wait to get myself out of this place... at last we left at 1 and heading to upr... inside the club, we hardly breath... but at least there's a new year eve environment with everyone partying there... get crazy, get dancing and get drunk together... Surprisingly, I didn't get drunk but ah beee is the one who get drunk... hehehe... Expected he'll drunk... everything mix together... vodka, tequila, beer, chivas.... vomited like crazy... luckily I still able to drive back... else both of us gonna sleep by the roadside... muahaha... by that time I reached home it's already 5... Can you imagine that we went for breakie at 10 the next day.... of coz that night he slept in my living room... else I don't think I can bugg him up that early...

We went to Kenny Rogers for our brunch... suppose after lunch gonna head home to be pig but
ah beee said wants to bring me to have a look on how the plane landing..... hahaha... travel with plane so many times but never see how a plane landing... it's quite amazing...


No comments: