Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas

It's getting late.... 12:19am d... Don't know what makes me to blog.... and I have to catch the plane at 8:30am tomorrow.. Just can't help myself to leave my chair... Anyway... I have a really early Christmas celebration this year.... exactly 3 days early... But, it's really a wonderful and perfect moment of spending it with someone that you love... even though with just a simple meal, in a cozy environment and playing with some lovely Christmas songs, have some light conversations... nothing can be perfect than this... How I wish that it could never end... but time is moving extremely fast... without our realization... we can't catch it and always stay at that moment but just keep it as our memory forever... I was thinking is that possible to be together happily ever after?? Is that possible?? Nowadays, there are too many cases of spoiled relationship happen around us... married will still divorce... after divorce will get married again... what is that mean? hunger to be love by someone?? sometimes I was thinking that is there any true love in this world... can we just find our Mr Right?? Actually sometimes do felt that I'm really fortunate... Anyway, we can't predict what is gonna happen on us in the future... just appreciate what we have now... I believe that God won't treat us so bad...

1 comment:

~*miemie*~ said...

hehe....guess who am i~!!lolz...
kacau onli..anyway wish u happie new year..