Thursday 8 May 2008

Why assignment cannot be done???

Haha... Finally I'm back... stop for 2 weeks, let crab crab scold for not blogging... too busy for the assignment... all due continuously until nearly out of breath... as you know when we hang out that day I also need to brought along my notebook... terrible...

This semester, assignment is really crazy... 1 subject have at least 2 to complete... online and written assignment... anyhow, I'm successfully completed 3 within a week and the presentation as well... really hardcore... can you all imagine that we skip for a week lecture just to complete the assignment... still got 3 more to go...13/5 MIS, 16/5 B.Comm, 21/5 Finance.

Today at least can have a good rest... really not enough sleep this two weeks.... no wonder everyday cannot wake up...

Just now ah beeee came to my house, went to eat Japanese food which opposite my house... until today I just knew that this restaurant is 'Akebono'... haha... the food is not bad, just that I don't feel that it's pure Japanese food... not original at all... and when I was eating half way, accidentally let me saw that there is a small hair inside the tempura, oh my goodness... I can't imagine how much I ate d... until the last small pieces only saw it... yuckssss... I don't think there would be the third time for me to go anymore...

Ain't it looks nice??? but just feel disgusting when thought of the hair... and i donno whose hair is that...

I think i gotta stop here... gonna cont for the assignment again... life is bitter then... haizzzz....

7 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

wahaha...yiak,.....we summore eat ka ane song...yiakcc...

Mabel said...

yaloo... maybe that day ok ler... hehe

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

haha....gambate on ur assignments yaa.....c u next week....i'll be back veryyyyyy soon...n we can go for german food..........

Mabel said...

aiyooo, this mum just know to eat and eat only...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

yerrrr...where can say me liKe dat one....sob sob....

Fu Yuan said...

i'm busier T_T

Mabel said...

are you sure??? i think equally ler.. haha..