Tuesday 14 April 2009

Random Post

It's been a long long time I never update my blog...

Just donno how come there's nothing to motivate me... There's nothing much to blog recently also...

I just know that piles of assignment is driving me crazy... Holiday equals no holiday...

Easter Holiday should be peaceful... but here I am in the other way round... everyday facing my notebook... checking for the website... struggle everyday... :(

Anybody help.... plssss....

Luckily I still got crab crab here company me to talk... else I will doze off...

********************************************************************

Hang out with "PRIMARY SCH" frens yest night... haha...


I would said that ever since graduate from primary to high sch until college...

Friends follow changing as well... Rarely heard any news about old sch mates...

It's a good outing with them... having a real nice chat... Since it's been so many years after primary sch... 10 years I guess... Anyway, one of my fren I Tze which just stay next few door with me... hehe...

Do appreciate your frens who are still around you... They will really makes your life wonderful...

4 comments:

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

olaha...XD
finally u are here......
^^"

Mabel said...

Muahaha... scare you scold... later kiap me then charm...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

haha....bel bel u din post up photos?

Mabel said...

No photo to post ler.... hehe...