Thursday 26 March 2009

I'm still alive...

Finally I'm free here to blog... Actually was kind of busy with my new semester...

What I want to say is... Today I can still posted up this blog is really so fortunate.... Nearly say byebye to this beautiful world d...

Haha... Must be curious of how come I said so right??

Actually this incident was happen 2 days ago which is on Tues... After dinner, was planning to go out to buy something with ah beeee... While on the way... if you guys know my house, then you should know which road I mentioned d... We were driving kind of slow, but without realization... I can said without split second... the car on the opposite lane just slip and bang my car...

I was like wtf... My car was crashing... without another split second, the car behind that car trying to avoid it and bang my car again... Another split second, I thought we were gonna down the hill... Gonna die at that moment d... Thank God we were still alive...

I donno how strong the impact is... I just know that after that bruises all over my leg...

Tada

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


This is how my car looks like after the stupid old man bang my car... Anyway, will claim from his insurance... Hate him... I got no car to use for almost a month coz there's still lots of thing to do on it... make police report, wait for the adjuster to take photo then only they can start to repair it...

Luckily I got a very kind and good friend... she lend me her car... so kind of her... I can just say millions of thanks to her... hahaha... you guys know whose she?? She's my goodie buddie little crab crab...


This is how the old man's car looks like... Most probably old car in bad condition... tyre and break not in a good condition anymore... after he bang my car, his car turned into 360 degree...

9 comments:

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

wow...not little crab crab d lar...giant liao lo.....
^^

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

haha....this bel bel...thank god u r ok....

Fu Yuan said...

ah bel u're so lucky, next time don't use hill road anymore (especially at nite) although it gets u home faster. it's unsafe because the road was meant for those lorries to get to tg bunga while they're still developing tg bunga(the big roads along the coast were still undeveloped). the slopes and curves actually didnt meet the JKR road standards.

god speed recovery

Fu Yuan said...

ya, chimmie u're right, now giant crab d.

Anonymous said...

Thanks god. Luckily u still here. Hope to see u at college soon.

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

none of ur biz too ar..stupid bubble...

Mabel said...

Yaya.. you're right bubble..

No point to reach home fast for few mins end up anything happen..

I was thinking that if the second car who bang me one is those big giant truck, I'm sure die d... Thank god it's just kancil...

Anway, Thanks everyone... I'm fine here... :)

Baby Devil said...

gosh dear!!!im so shock... worriess..lucky u r alrite... take good care of yaself alrite?

Mabel said...

Sure.. no worries my dear... hehe... you too be extra careful when walking on the street ya... especially your belongings...