Thursday 5 March 2009

I really really HEART papercraft

This few days really crazy on papercraft...

Day & night holding my scissors, UHU... then glue and glue...

My mum asked meantime in the way of joking... What the hell are you doing?? Where're you gonna put it?? Who wants it?? Sell me RM0.50 also don't want... hahaha...

Anyway, so far I never thought of it... just know that I can't stop myself to transform the pieces of paper into an object... a paper object...



This one I'm gonna give it to my mum... not my mummy but 1 of my goodie buddy... hehe...



The Sushi... I just love it so much... Just looks like real...

More papercraft coming up... hehe... my next papercraft, is a girl sitting on the Vespa... This one really gonna be a big project... consist of 17 pieces of paper... Any volunteer???

No comments: