Sunday 11 May 2008

NO IDEA??? hehe... NO EYE DEER!!!

Just came back from lunch... actually before that we can't thought of anything to eat... so i just said 'NO IDEA'... end up went to 'No Eye Deer'... ah beee said want to try the laksa... I think is a Vietnamese laksa... anyway, you guys should try... it's new stuff... new taste... hehe... I can't even have the chance to take a snapshot on it... ah beee already started eating... too bad...

This one is mine... Curry Kapitan Chicken and Nasi Briyani with the marinated pickled... oh my goodness, the pickled is so deli... taste a bit like rojak due to the peanut crust... but overall the mix and blend makes it so yummy... strongly recommended... but I feel that it the nasi briyani make it a bit soft then would be even nicer... personally for me it's a bit too hard for the rice...

No comments: